Cleantech Solutions International, Inc. a manufacturer of metal components and assemblies, primarily used in the wind power, solar and other clean technology industries and dyeing and finishing equipment to the textile industry, announced that the Company has received purchase orders totaling RMB 12.2 million (approximately $2.0 million) for 21 airflow-dyeing machines from a new domestic customer.
Cleantech Solutions has received an advance payment of approximately $0.4 million, or 20% of the purchase price, will receive an additional 70% of the purchase price upon delivery, and will receive the remaining 10% within six months of delivery. The Company expects to begin delivering the units in September 2013.
The Company's airflow-dyeing machines use flowing air rather than water, which is used in the traditional dyeing process. The Company believes that its airflow technology reduces input costs, creates fewer wrinkles and less damage to the textile, and produces a reduced level of emissions.
"We expect strong order flow in our airflow dyeing machine business to continue through the rest of 2013," said Mr. Jianhua Wu, Chairman and CEO of Cleantech Solutions. "We are in the process of expanding capacity to meet anticipated demand and will begin marketing our new line of after-treatment products to existing customers later this year."
About Cleantech Solutions International
Cleantech Solutions is a manufacturer of metal components and assemblies, primarily used in clean technology industries. The Company supplies forging products, fabricated products and machining services to a range of clean technology customers, primarily in the wind power sector and supplies dyeing and finishing equipment to the textile industry. Cleantech Solutions is committed to achieving long-term growth through ongoing technological improvement, capacity expansion, and the development of a strong customer base.
Cleantech Solutions International
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design