|(United States Of America)|
Cass Johnson, President of the National Council of Textile Organizations (NCTO), released the following statement this morning after the United States Senate voted to confirm the nomination of Michael Froman to serve as United States Trade Representative (USTR).
“The U.S. Senate's strong support of Michael Froman underscores their enduring commitment to bolstering free and fair trade in support of American jobs on the world stage.
“The NCTO supports Mr. Froman’s nomination due to his strong support for the ‘yarn forward’ rule of origin, and his acknowledgement of the vital role the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) will play in supporting domestic textile and apparel job creation.
“It is NCTO's continued hope that as our nation's next United States Trade Representative Mr. Froman will remain strongly committed to creating jobs, strengthening our nation's domestic textile manufacturing sector and promoting fair trade between TPP member nations and America's trading partners around the world."
National Council of Textile Organizations
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design