|(United States Of America)|
Texworld USA, the largest apparel fabric sourcing show in North America, delivers a sold out show floor. The fifteenth edition of Texworld USA showcases a record 426 companies and associations from 17 countries, making this the largest edition to date. With a 23 percent increase from the July 2012 edition, the show continues to maintain its presence as the must see event for the apparel fabrics industry.
Held July 16 – 18, 2013 at the Javits Convention Center in New York City, and co-located with the International Apparel Sourcing Show and the Home Textiles Sourcing Expo, Texworld USA creates one of the largest sourcing destinations in the U.S.
First-time exhibitors from Germany and France will showcase new products while participation from key sourcing regions such as Turkey, Hong Kong and Korea has increased. North America’s most important platform for apparel fabrics also features a new Colombia Pavilion offering the latest in luxurious fabrics.
Messe Frankfurt continues to partner with the leading fiber manufacturer, Lenzing. Among their product portfolio, the Austrian-based company presents their assortment of fibers derived from wood pulp: TENCEL and Lenzing Modal. Lenzing sponsors the Lenzing Pavilion with seven countries represented at the three day event.
“Texworld USA is an exceptional venue for the spinners and mills that use TENCEL and Lenzing Modal to show their new developments to a wide range of buyers. The Lenzing exhibitor’s value participating in Texworld USA in order to have the pulse of the market and discuss customer's needs,” says Tricia Carey, USA Merchandising Manager, Lenzing.
In addition to sponsoring the pavilion, Lenzing Fibers organizes a series of educational seminars. Seminar topics include new business development, sourcing, trend forecasting plus many more. The three-day seminar program is free for all registered attendees and is available on a first come, first serve basis.
“We are very excited to welcome both our returning and new exhibitors to Texworld USA. Their continued support and participation establishes the show as the must see event for the industry,” states John P. Gallagher, President and CEO of Messe Frankfurt, Inc. “We are pleased with the increase in exhibitors and are confident our attendees will be pleased as well.”
Other highlights include the Trend Area produced by Paris designers 2G2L displaying trends for the Fall/Winter 2014/2015 season. The trend area serves as a buying platform where exhibitors have the opportunity to display their fabrics and products to potential new buyers.
Texworld USA July 2013
Texworld USA is the largest sourcing event in North America for apparel fabric buyers, research and product development specialists, designers, merchandisers and overseas sourcing professionals. The 15th edition of Texworld USA will take place July 16 – 18, 2013 at the Javits Convention Center in New York City. The event will feature fabrics and materials from more than 420 exhibitors.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design