|(United States Of America)|
Featuring 17 of the top Korean fabric and textile manufacturers, people can attend the event online or in person at the New York showroom.
The Korean Textile & Fabric Showcase 2013 is set to be the biggest and most unique event of its kind. Featuring 17 of the top Korean fabric and textile manufacturers, the highly anticipated event will be hosted both online and in-person (in New York), giving attendees all across the world the chance to take part in the showcase.
Korean Textile & Fabric Showcase 2013, hosted by Korea International Trade Association (KITA), is a virtual and physical showcase event for apparel fabric buyers, product development teams, designers, merchandisers and sourcing teams. Attendees will get exclusive access to 17 of the top textile and fabric suppliers from Korea and their expansive product lines, including hundreds of apparel and home textile products.
“We’re really excited about the great business and international trade opportunities Korean Textile & Fabric Showcase 2013 will create,” said Jungseok Choi, President of KITA(Korea International Trade Association) New York. “By hosting the event both virtually and physically, more people will be able to participate, which we believe will lead to greater interest and more business opportunities.”
At this exclusive event, U.S. business professionals will have the opportunity to view product lines from top Korean textile and fabric manufacturers as well as to arrange meetings with the featured companies to discuss potential partnership and business opportunities.
“Thanks to the U.S. – Korea Free trade Agreement, most of the import tariff rates have been either significantly lowered or eliminated, so there has never been a better time for mutually beneficial trading between these two remarkable countries,” said Choi. “This event provides an excellent opportunity for facilitating the advancement of business relationships between U.S. and Korean professionals.”
The online exhibition runs from June 10, 2013 to July 7, 2013. For those interested in any of the products they see online, you can send an inquiry to request samples and quotes directly to the exhibitors at TradeKorea.com. TradeKorea.com is KITA’s international B2B marketplace where buyers from all over the world and Korean suppliers can participate in their business.
The New York showroom will be open from June 24, 2013 to July 3, 2013. For those who are in New York, you can visit the showroom and experience the latest textiles and fabrics in person. There will be KITA representatives at the showroom to guide you through the process. Admission is free. However, pre-registration is mandatory, so if you would like to know more about our event in greater details, please register and schedule your appointment.
Korea International Trade Association
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design