|(United States Of America)|
Summer is here and, unfortunately, so is the bugs. Outdoor pursuits are about to become inundated with pesky and potentially dangerous insects such as ticks and mosquitoes, which can cause Lyme disease and West Nile vrius.
Insect Shield Repellent Technology, known for their innovative insect repellent apparel, has just received EPA-registration for a new product – an outdoor blanket, to help further protect you from insects this summer.
Patent-pending Insect Shield Technology provides long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection. The durable protection provided by Insect Shield apparel and gear is the result of years of research and testing.
The new Insect Shield outdoor blanket offers built-in, odorless and effective protection. The blanket can be used by the entire family with no restrictions for use, it is machine-washable and no special care is required. The dimensions are a generous 56” x 74” and it weighs a mere 18 ounces. Ideal uses for the new Insect Shield outdoor blanket are for camping, backyard, the beach, your pets and more.
About Insect Shield Technology:
Insect Shield Repellent Apparel and Insect Shield Repellent Gear are revolutionary products designed to provide long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection. The durable protection provided by Insect Shield apparel and gear is the result of years of research and testing.
In July 2003, Insect Shield Repellent Apparel was registered by the United States Environmental Protection Agency. Insect Shield Technology is utilized by leading lifestyle brands, work wear distributors and International relief organizations across the globe to provide effective protection against insects and the diseases they can carry. Insect Shield is an approved vendor for the US Army and US Marine Corps.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design