Vistaprint N.V., a leading online provider of professional and affordable marketing products and services to business owners, announces a partnership with SCORE, a network of over 11,000 experienced U.S. business mentors who helped start over 37,000 businesses in 2012 alone.
The partnership between SCORE and Vistaprint will help business owners who operate businesses with fewer than nine employees to professionally promote their businesses through insight, inspiration and guidance tailored to their specific needs and based on best practices from their peers.
The partnership with SCORE provides Vistaprint the opportunity to leverage its extensive customer base and broad marketing footprint to raise awareness for resources available through SCORE and ultimately help these business owners become more effective marketers.
Vistaprint will work with SCORE to create content on relevant topics that will be available in the form of articles, videos and webinars. Vistaprint, in conjunction with SCORE, will also create a downloadable educational resource for SCORE’s mentors to use when meeting one-on-one with business owners.
“Through our customer insight research, we know millions of independent business owners across the US are searching for a trusted source of practical marketing advice that is relevant to them. Much of the marketing resources available are geared to larger businesses that have bigger teams and more budget,” said Don LeBlanc, chief marketing officer for Vistaprint. “We have gained valuable insight from a marketing perspective through years of serving these business owners. Vistaprint is uniquely qualified to equip the SCORE mentors with tools relevant to these business owners who have limited time, limited budget and limited marketing savvy.”
“We are excited to have insight into the marketing needs of small business owners, which Vistaprint has gained from serving their customer base of over 15 million business owners,” said Ken Yancey, CEO of SCORE.
“This enables SCORE to connect to a group of businesses who are underserved in the marketplace. Our clients will have access to actionable learning tools that will help small business owners build a professional image and ultimately support their goals, whether growing or maintaining their business.”
Vistaprint N.V. empowers more than 15 million micro businesses and consumers annually with affordable, professional options to make an impression. With a unique business model supported by proprietary technologies, high-volume production facilities, and direct marketing expertise, Vistaprint offers a wide variety of products and services that micro businesses can use to expand their business. A global company, Vistaprint employs over 4,100 people, operates more than 25 localized websites globally and ships to more than 130 countries around the world.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design