|(United States Of America)|
ColDesi, Inc. a distributor of tee shirt decorating systems, including direct-to-garment printers, commercial embroidery machines and rhinestone transfer equipment announces the launch of a Free Online Training Program for CAMS.
The first apparel decorating system to be a part of the free online training program is the CAMS 1V-2P Automatic Rhinestone Transfer Machine. The 1V-2P is a commercial quality rhinestone transfer producer that places up to 2 colors and sizes of Hotfix rhinestones directly onto transfer paper at up to 150 stones per minute.
Training for the rhinestone machine includes several sessions:
- Basic set up of the machine with accompanying YouTube Videos walk customers through initial set up tasks.
- An Exam to help verify competency and that the customer has everything they need to progress through training.
- Live Webinar where a CAMS Rhinestone machine trainer works with a small group, live online, in using the included rhinestone design software, creating and outputting designs to the CAMS machine.
- Customers also get a link to a recording of the live session that they can review at their leisure.
These online training sessions were created for customers who cannot attend classroom training at ColDesi’s Florida, California or New Jersey training centers. Management sites training programs, both in person and online, as key factors in the long term success of their apparel decorating business customers.
The company indicated that these live, free training sessions would soon become available to their Direct to Garment Printer customers and SWF Embroidery Machine buyers in the coming months.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design