The Executive Board of Royal Ten Cate (TenCate) has appointed Mr E. (Eef) Bos (1961) as Corporate Director of Finance with effect from 1 July 2013.
Mr Bos will head the Finance & Controlling department and will report in due course to the newly appointed Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
The financial organisation is structured in accordance with the market groups of TenCate. Financial Controlling (periodic financial reporting), Business Controlling (budgeting / forecasting) and Corporate Controlling (investment analysis) will report to the Corporate Director of Finance.
The Treasury, Tax and IT departments will also report to the new CFO.
Mr Bos has a university background in the field of accountancy and business administration and works at TenCate as controller of the TenCate Advanced Armour Europe market group.
He previously worked at Royal Lankhorst Euronete Group as CFO and was a member of the statutory board. Prior to that he worked at Grontmij Nederland, Oranjewoud and Unilever as CFO, financial director and financial manager respectively.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design