Americhem Inc. will introduce its new nVision line of color and additive masterbatches for nonwoven fabrics at the Techtextil 2013 trade fair, to be held from June 11 to 13, in Frankfurt, Germany.
nVision can be customized as a functional solution for unique applications, providing industry-leading color and uniformity in one pellet.
“Producers of nonwoven fabrics are seeking products that aid in production efficiency, consistency and higher yields," said Dr. Craig MacDougall, general manager for Europe, Middle East and Africa, Americhem. "nVision delivers with unparalleled color control, reduced aggregates and agglomerates, lower pack pressure rise and the virtual elimination of die-face buildup. For helping customers maximizing the benefits of nVision, Americhem creates custom masterbatches designed to address their specific product goals."
nVision includes specially formulated combinations of custom color, nDuramax UV stabilizers, nShield antimicrobials, flame retardants, antioxidants, hydrophilics, softening agents, antistatics, strength enhancers and optical brighteners that add up to industry-leading performance and color uniformity in a variety of nonwoven applications. Process efficiency is also dramatically improved with fewer spin breaks and higher yields due to less frequent pack changes.
Americhem partners with nonwoven manufacturers to ensure production efficiency and complete control over opacity and color quality. The company also provides value-added services to help bring new products to market faster, including process simulation via its high- and low-speed spinning lines, spunbonded pilot line, product testing and "Match While You Wait" services.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design