North American yarn brand Red Heart, part of world leading industrial thread and consumer textile crafts business, Coats plc, launches two new websites showcasing its yarn collections in the UK and in Germany.
With 31 different yarns from fashion, basic, baby to sock yarn, in a wide range of colours, there is something for everyone. There are over 100 free patterns to choose from and new ones will be added to the sites every week.
In addition to the yarns and free patterns on the website there is a ‘how to’ section that includes how-to instructions and videos on knitting and crocheting. Consumers can also follow the Red Heart blog featuring stories about community activities, new yarn announcements, featured patterns and so much more.
“This is an amazing opportunity to showcase the Red Heart brand and yarn product range in Europe,” said Alyson Bell, Global Red Heart Brand Manager. “Red Heart is the number one selling yarn in the US and we are excited to bring our much loved products to both the UK and Germany.”
Red Heart has built an extensive global online community through social media; consumers can join conversations on Facebook with over 150,000 other knitters and crocheters, plus follow 31 boards on Pinterest where the Red Heart team posts new pins each week that are sure to inspire.
Red Heart is one of the most trusted brands in yarn. For over 75 years more people have chosen to make their heirlooms using Red Heart than any other yarn. Red Heart yarns stand for quality, largest color selection, fashion and above all else, crafted with love. Whatever your creativity calls for, you’ll find it in the Red Heart family. Explore our free patterns and vast selection for every level of knitter or crocheter – they have a little bit of love woven into every strand.
With a rich heritage dating back to the 1750s, Coats is the world's leading industrial thread and consumer textile crafts business, at home in more than 70 countries, employing 20,000 people across six continents. Revenues in 2012 were US$1.7bn.
Our well-known brands and strong relationships with customers and consumers mean our products and services meet current and future needs. Our company-wide understanding of our business partners and consumers, coupled with the deep expertise of our people, builds trust and certainty.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design