The accumulated value of Chinese textile and apparel trade from January to April this year was US$88.27 billion, an increase of 16%.
According to data released recently, China's textile and apparel trade value in April amounted to US$24.49 billion, an increase of 18.3%. The export value was US$22.28 billion, up 18.5%; import value was US$2.21 billion, an increase of 15.8%.
According to the statistics, from January to April this year, the accumulated value of Chinese textile and apparel trade was US$88.27 billion, an increase of 16%. Among which, exports amounted to US$80.17 billion, up 16.5%, while imports amounted to US$8.1 billion, an increase of 10.8%.
After three months of volatility, China's textile and apparel exports rose again in April with double-digit growth rate. During the month, exports to ASEAN jumped significantly by 71%, followed by export to Hong Kong (45%). Exports to the EU and the US also grew by 2.8% and 1.3% respectively.
Exports of textile and apparel to ASEAN grew by 40.6% and 139% respectively in April, overtaking the EU as the largest export market for Chinese textiles and apparel. In terms of quantity, exports of knitwear and woven garments to ASEAN recorded the biggest rise of about 48%.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design