With 13 years' experience and development, The China (Yiwu) International Exhibition on Hosiery, Knitting, Dyeing & Finishing Machinery (hereinafter as "YIWU KNITTING") has become a highly internationalized and professional exhibition specializing in knitting technology.
From 2013 onwards, the show will join forces with Zhejiang Government and the exhibition, The China Yiwu International Manufacturing Equipment Expo, and stage concurrently at the Yiwu International Expo Center on 19-22 November, 2013.
With the theme on automatic garment machinery, The 3rd China (Yiwu) International Exhibition on Automatic Garment Machinery & Sewing Equipment (hereinafter as "YIWU SEWING") will also be staged concurrently. With a wide variety of thematic zones, the exhibitions will bring new opportunities for exhibitors and buyers who are eager to have technological transformation and upgrading in the textile industry.
Tapping into the market pulse for business opportunities
Knitted garments play an important role in the fashion industry. It becomes the hottest costumes in both the public and fashion worlds.
With the rapid development of the clothing industry, the changes of consumption concept and the improvement of living standard, together with the continuous enhancement of knitting and dyeing & finishing technology and diversified applications on raw materials, the knitted garment industry has entered a high-end development stage.
YIWU KNITTING covers the upstream and downstream industry in order to showcase a comprehensive picture of the latest knitting technology.
In 2012, the exhibition reached an area of 12,000 sqm and displayed over 400 sets of high-end hosiery and knitting related machinery of 153 exhibitors from 11 countries and regions, including France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR, Italy, Korea, PR China, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan Province, Turkey and United Kingdom.
The 4-day shows recorded 10,866 attendance of professional trade visitors and buyers, which affirmed YIWU KNITTING to be a highly professional and international exhibition which brings abundant business opportunities.
Fully supported by provincial government
"YIWU KNITTING 2013" is organized by The People's Government of Zhejiang Province; co-organized by Zhejiang Province Economic and Information Commission, Department of Commerce of Zhejiang Province, Science and Technology Department of Zhejiang Province, Municipalities People's Government, Yiwu Municipal People's Government, Adsale Exhibition Services Ltd. and supported by China Chamber of International Commerce Yiwu Chamber of Commerce, Yiwu City Hosiery Industry Association, Yiwu City Braiding Industry Association, Yiwu City Seamless Knitting Association, Yiwu City Zipper Industry Association, Yiwu City Garment Industry Association, Yiwu City Glove Industry Association, as well as Pujiang County Knitting, Printing and Dyeing Industry Association.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design