Comprehensive documentation of samples for all participants
Rieter, the Switzerland-based leading supplier for textile machinery and components used in short staple fiber spinning, will hold the Rieter Com4 Yarn Trading Seminar China on June 14 – 15 in Rieter China Changzhou Plant. The focus are the 4 different Com4 yarns, their behavior in further processing as well as typical areas of application and end products.
The seminar is a part of the global Com4 yarn promotion, and the main target groups are yarn traders, buyers and sellers in China, the company says. During a 2-day seminar participants will receive comprehensive information and documentation on how to differentiate between and assess yarn characteristics, and how these characteristics effect further processing.
As said, a survey of the branch revealed that there is a great deal of interest in training which explains the differences in the four spinning technologies, with a focus on actual practice.
Thus, technological knowledge about the four spinning systems, including ring spinning, compact spinning, rotor spinning and air-jet spinning, will be covered. In addition, a comprehensive documentation of samples which the participants can use in future activities will be provided.
According to Rieter, additional seminars in 2013 are planned in Switzerland and India.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design