The 16th International Exhibition on Textile Industry (ShanghaiTex 2013) will be held less than 1 month later at Shanghai New International Expo Centre, Pudong, Shanghai during June 10 - 13, 2013. The exhibition preparation items are basically completed and the show is ready to open.
This year, ShanghaiTex 2013 has launched many new highlights that attract visitors. Visitors cannot miss the following 4 highlights of the show and a series of concurrent events:
Highlight 1: New theme zone of "Digital Printing Machinery"
This new theme zone is the first appearance in ShanghaiTex 2013 at digital printing machinery area to respond to the needs of the market for textile and garment printing fashion and trend.
The Digital Printing Machinery Zone will showcase domestic and foreign textile and garment printing technology, and will focus on the latest digital printing technology, supplies, software solution, programs and fashion trends.
Key exhibitors include: DGI, Digital Textile Solution, Digital Textile Technology, Digitex, Durst Phototechnik, Epson, Ergsoft, Kornit Digital, Human Digital, Huntsman, J. Zimmer, Konica Minolta, Reggiani, Mimaki, MS Srl, Print Prett, Ricoh, Stork Prints, Teman and many more.
Highlight 2: The unprecedented scale of the Italian Pavilion
The ever largest Italian pavilion will occupy 2,500 sqm exhibition space at ShanghaiTex 2013 where you can meet more than 35 active leading manufacturers and suppliers.
They aim at demonstrating their technology advancement in the design and manufacturing of machinery with low environment impact and high energy savings. To name a few key exhibitors, they are Signal, BTSR, Bianco, A. Piovan, Corino, Fait Group, Tecnorama, Savio, Santoni, Lonati, Brazzoli, Loris Bellini, Ms Srl, Lafer, Durst, Corghi, Reggiani, etc…
Highlight 3: Automation solutions for enterprises
ShanghaiTex focuses on the automation demand from textile industry. The Spinning and Techtextile Machinery Zone attracts exhibitors of electronic control systems, inverters etc that helps enterprises solve manpower shortage, and upgrade and transform their whole operation.Highlight 4: Professional Concurrent Events
1)Knitting in Style - Home Décor Exhibition Tour
Working together with Liu+de Biolley Design Studio and well-known textile machinery distributor Chemtax, the "Knitting in Style" is designed to demonstrate the new knitting, weaving and spinning technology and their application in a warm and stylish home.
2)Digital Garment Printing Zone By Kornit Digital
At the new Digital Printing Machinery Zone, industry-leading high-speed digital garment printing provider Kornit Digital will demonstrate in total solution of machinery, software applications and printed outputs, where visitors will be provided with inspirational ideas and technical advice. Kornit Digital will also give away free T-shirts that are printed on the spot to visitors.
3)Interactive Seminars and Forums
In addition, the exhibition will have more than 10 professional seminars and forums to be held concurrently. Two of the most-discussed forums are "A New Approach for Environmental Friendly Printing Solution by Kornit Digital" and the "2014-2015 Sportswear Design & Trends Forum".
Industry experts and scholars are gathered to bring smart ideas to help upgrading and transformation of enterprises, and let audience understand and grasp the latest trend of new textile development.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design