Bordeaux Digital Printink, a leading manufacturer of inks and coatings for almost every inkjet technology and application, announced that it will be presenting its complete offering of sustainable products and solutions for wide format, textile and packaging at FESPA London, UK 25 – 29 June (stands D12S/E10S).
In the spotlight, live demonstrations of Latex printing will highlight the environmentally friendly advantages of Latex ink and some of the wide-ranging applications this ink is used for today in the wide-format market.
Key features include high quality performance and long-lasting image quality comparable to solvent inks, across a wide range of media. Bordeaux, a pioneer of Latex ink, has improved its Latex ink since the Drupa launch in 2012 and the latest water-based resin Latex ink, has been expanded to a variety of inkjet applications and printheads.
With six printers running live on the stand, visitors to Fespa can experience Bordeaux’s extensive range of environmentally friendly inks with reduced VOCs as well as Bordeaux’s unrivalled range of Mix & Match inks, 100% OEM compatible. The inks are ideal for printers looking for efficient and easy switchover from the original ink without flushing or spending costly time creating new color profiles.
On the stand there will also be live demonstrations of Bordeaux’s water based Dye sublimation inks, for direct-to-textile and transfer printing and Bordeaux’s high quality UV & UV LED ink series offering a wide range of rigid, flexible and super-flexible printing applications.
Bordeaux’s innovative bulk solutions, including the world's only bulk system for Epson with a fully automated chip emulator system that replaces OEM chips, will be demonstrated for the first time at Fespa. The system, developed in partnership with InkonDemand, includes an intuitive user interface indicating accurate ink levels at every stage resulting in reduced ink consumption and significantly reducing operating costs.
Bordeaux’s new inks and complementary solutions for wide and super wide printers and all printhead technologies reflect Bordeaux’s continued intention to deliver industry-first products and services and provide yet further opportunities for customers and resellers to gain new business and adapt sustainable printing practices.
Bordeaux offers a complete portfolio of high quality inks and solutions compatible with Roland, Mimaki, Mutoh, HP, Seiko, Epson, Agfa, Dilli and Jeti printers. In addition, Bordeaux offers a comprehensive selection of UV and water-based coatings for wide and super wide after print applications as well as document finishing applications.
About Bordeaux Digital PrintInk
Bordeaux, established in 2000, offers high performance products at lower cost. This improves price performance and enables Bordeaux’s customers to significantly reduce their operating costs while improving the quality of their prints.
Bordeaux Digital Printink is one of the worldwide market leaders developing and marketing high quality inks for wide and super wide digital printers such as Roland ™ , Mimaki™, Mutoh™, HP™ and Seiko™ CP and for all latest printhead technologies such as Xaar, Konica Minolta, Epson and many more. The company's product range includes all types of ink whether Eco, Solvent, UV & UV LED, Textile and Latex inks.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design