|(United States Of America)|
MW Fiber Arts, a fiber art supply company, has been hard at work in their Emmaus, PA studio in preparation for the 35th Annual Arts & Crafts Festival.
Owner Marian Watkins says, "I want to make sure I bring as much as possible; you never know what will spark the creativity of a customer or what might be the perfect fit for a project they are about the start."
She has spent much of the time loading up on stock by creating batches of hand dyed ribbon and roving hand spun art yarn and sourcing vintage textiles. "This is the fun part! I get to spend a lot of time creating."
The MW Fiber Arts booth will be located off of the Orchard St. side of the Historical Society grounds. Products offered include: Recycled Sari Silk, Art Yarn, Hand Dyed Ribbons. Felting Supplies, Free Trade Fibers, Vintage Fabrics and Hand Crafted Knitting Bags.
"Myself and another team member will be attending. I'm excited see new faces and hopefully show customers a few new fibers they've never tried before."
The 35th annual Arts and Crafts Festival will be held on Saturday, June 8th from 9am - 6pm.
Hosted on the lawn of the 1740-1743 Whitefield House in beautiful downtown Nazareth, it is one of the Lehigh Valley’s largest outdoor arts and crafts festivals.
This family friendly day is filled with wonderful arts and crafts, great food, free kids activities, and live musical entertainment. Hundreds of people from the region attend each year.
It will feature approximately 75 local artisans. Artisans featured represent a wide variety of goods.
About MW Fiber Arts
MW Fiber Arts was started in 2011 by Marian Watkins and offers supplies for fiber arts, needlework, mixed media and jewelry making.
Many of the products offered are Free Trade and come as the result of a partnership with Women's cooperatives in India, Thailand and Nepal. Products offered include: Recycled Sari Silk Yarn, Recycled Sari Ribbon, Recycled Sari Fiber, Hand Dyed Ribbon, Hand Dyed Roving, Hand Dyed Yarn and Unique Fibers.
MW Fiber Arts
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design