Bhilwara Technical Textiles has reappointed Shekhar Agarwal as chairman, managing director and chief executive officer of the company for a period of three years with effect from April 1, 2018. The current term of Agarwal is going to expire on March 31, 2018. Agarwal is an industrialist with diversified business experience spanning over three decades.
Agarwal (65) is the group vice chairman of LNJ Bhilwara Group, whose core business interest includes textiles, graphite electrodes, power generations and power engineering consultancy services. He is also on the Board of various Companies like RSWM Limited, HEG Limited, and Maral Overseas Limited.
He has earlier served as the chairman of the Confederation of Indian Textile Industry (CITI) and as the president of the Northern Indian Textile Mills Association (NITMA). He was also the president of National Committee on Textiles of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
For the quarter ended December 2017, net profit of Bhilwara Technical Textiles rose 120 per cent to Rs 0.11 crore, compared to Rs 0.05 crore during the same quarter of previous fiscal.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design